Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!
1) I never cut/clip/clean my toes nail with nail clipper/scissor etc. I'm using my fingers to cut/pick/chop/pull my toes nail.... ok..ok.... that's not quite true... I only cut my toes nail with nail clipper twice a year i.e. in the morning of Eid Fitr and Eid Mubarak.... Weird or Bad Habit?
2) I born with extra senses... meaning I have the Sixth Sense... meaning I can read sombody's mind, meaning I can do quite accurate prediction, meaning I can read face, palm, card etc..... I always appreciate what God gives to me but sometimes I really hates it....why??? you will know if you have this 'extra-power'...(I always scored high in school and Uni because I knew the questions and topics upfront...hehehehehe) Weird or Mystery?
3) I always have this feeling that telling me I'm not from this era or generation. I always thought I've been incarnated.... I live in the 1930's or 1940's somewhere in Britain, come from a well known family..... I have this story to tell, the first time I arrived in London so many years ago, I felt like I'm back to my hometown after a very long absent. I straight away knew how to get my ways to the Trafalgar Square at almost mid-night.... I sat there... I really missing something/somebody which I'm not so sure... I cried... I've seen the statues, the surroundings, the air, the pavement, the lamp post before.....clearly... I'm very comfortable with everything around me. I know the old alley at the back of some old buildings.... I've passed-by here before... but.... this is my first time in London!!! Weird or Spooky?
4) I always thought I'm the youngest in the family......unfortunately... I'm the eldest.... but I will still stick with the idea of I'm the youngest.... need more attention perhaps or is that my parents gave soooo much attention to me compared to my other siblings....... Weird or Fantasy?
5) Whenever I go for shopping, I always buy some underwares, I just can't see the Men Underware section, I will stop and standing there for....depends... the more choices they have, the longer I will be admiring those undies.....yup... I have dozens of them in my wardrobe - in any style, colour, material and purpose (???) Weird or Fetish?
6) I can sleep 24 hours non-stop.... or sometimes 36 hours non-stop...not even to get-up to go to the toilet..... yup... especially when I'm jet-leg or extremely exhausted..... Weird or laziness?
As I'm too busy this week, I will nominate 6 bloggers for the next challenge..... And here are the 6 bloggers....